We can customize anything we make. Below are some examples of what we have done. If you have an idea that you don’t see here or on the internet, we would love to hear it and see how we can make it happen.
Custom woodwork doesn’t have to be expensive. Here are some tips that may help you with your choices:
- We can do a cabinet face lift, making new door and drawer fronts for your old cabinets.
- Choose the wood type that you like and meet your budget. The following wood choices are listed in chronological order based on price, from cheaper to more expensive:
- Maple, paint-grade poplar
- Hickory, cherry
- Mahogany, black walnut
- Counter surface choice. We install laminate counter tops. For other types of surfaces, we recommend Signature Surfaces in Springfield, Oregon.
- You can install your own cabinets.